Contoh Surat Lowongan Kerja Inggris

Dear Human Resources Department,
I am sending you this resume of my credentials to obtain for the above position in your company. I am particularly interested for the career, which your company are looking for professional who are committed to join you immediately. I understand that your company is a fast growing company engaged in Indonesia , thus I am interested to join in with a view to along-term commitment to the company and gain many valuable experiences within. I would be very interested in this job because this position is an opportunity for me to combine my skills, interest, and education in a position I would truly enjoy.
Please find enclosed my full of Curriculum Vitae and photo. The other documents that are not yet provided will be sent to you upon request. I believe that my qualifications can be an asset for your company. I am confident that my skills and past experiences could make great contributions to your organization. Therefore I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss my qualifications for this position in greater detail with you in person at your earliest convenience.
Please contact me at XXX, XXX and my email XXX to arrange a convenient time when we many meet to further discuss my background in relation to your needs. Thank you very much for your time and consideration about the possibility of joining your company. I look forward to having your replay and meeting you then.
Regards,
XXX

0 komentar:

Posting Lebih Baru Posting Lama Beranda

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds