Contoh Surat Lowongan Kerja Inggris 2

Dear Sir or Madam,
Taking a good opportunity in achieving my career and having a new challenge and experiences, herewith I would like to apply for the position of XXX for Semarang Area in your company.
My name is XXX, graduated from University of Sultan Agung Semarang majoring in XXX. As shown in my curriculum vitae I have several years challenge in many working aspect including in marketing communication and customer services fields.
For your perusal, enclosed are my personal data sheet, copy of my certificate, copy of my academic transcript, and my recent photograph.
Should you wish to contact me, I can be reached during the day at XXXor XXX. I am waiting for good news from you. Thank you for your attention and consideration.
Sincerely,
XXX

0 komentar:

Posting Lebih Baru Posting Lama Beranda

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds